Member Login

Username

Password

Not yet registered?
Register here

Forgotten Password?

Discussion Forum

Forum - Help - How to set WhatsApp on iPhone

Please Login to post new content in the forum.

Author Topic - How to set WhatsApp on iPhone
Posted By:
AlanWeb
4th Apr 2022 12:06pm GMT

I know that there is an application that can be installed on the iPhone. It is similar to WhatsApp but has advanced capabilities. what do you know about it?

Posted By:
Foxxi
5th Apr 2022 7:07am GMT

I only know of one such application and that's.... WhatsApp!)) Only you need to install some gb whatsapp update. This app gives you the ability to hide network status, call unknown numbers, forward large format messages. I think that's what a lot of people want. Right?

Posted By:
WeigelP
5th Apr 2022 10:22am GMT

To be honest, this is the first I've heard of this app you're talking about. At least because I've never used an iPhone before and so I can't say anything about this app.

Posted By:
Andrena
9th May 2022 6:20am GMT

I think you need to upgrade you whatsapp to Gb whatsapp .Becuase after the update you can get extra chatting features.And it also has advance capabilities.Just link your device with google account where your backup will be saved.

Posted By:
rockysen666
9th Jul 2022 7:14pm GMT

Hello, Dear thank you for your support and help it was helpful for me, to keep posting such informative stuff with us. Also, check our captionme.net for daily social life help.

Posted By:
Griffin
2nd Oct 2022 12:19pm GMT

Millions of folks are using GBWhatsapp APK to make their chatting and communication more fluent and interesting.

Posted By:
GBWhatsapp94
6th Nov 2022 6:29am GMT

You will get many features in the application. We use gb whatsapp Download (GBWA) free for our everyday needs such as chatting, voice messages, and video calling, on top of all these, WhatsApp offers some features like sharing locations, documents, contacts, and much more.

FindAGraveInScotland.com is a privately owned website with no affiliation to any Local Councils.