Member Login

Username

Password

Not yet registered?
Register here

Forgotten Password?

Discussion Forum

Forum - Help - Aaavvvcz

Please Login to post new content in the forum.

Author Topic - Aaavvvcz
Posted By:
Aaavvvcz
24th Oct 2022 2:15pm GMT
I’ve spoken to some Tory MPs who were just at a meeting of One Nation Conservative MPs - who sit more to the centre wing of the party. "A lot of people far away from the frontline are celebrating," one soldier tells us, who only wants to be known by his call sign "Gadfly". http://irannews.ru/ - irannews.ru Deng Xiaoping had famously said China should "hide its capacity and bide its time". "An uncontested election of Rishi Sunak today would reinforce the return of market credibility and show the Tories have rediscovered a will to win," he says. Although she considered removing the videos, Ms Hartley says she is content that she decided to share the post. He says the party needs a "unity ticket" in wake of the economic situation, and that there's no point spending another four to five days voting for a leader. False flag? Russia says Ukraine plans to detonate a ‘dirty bomb’ "I thought, 'what have I done? I've made a film that's helping rape culture'."

FindAGraveInScotland.com is a privately owned website with no affiliation to any Local Councils.